When my children were young I was one to always make sure every holiday was special. Our meals would have tables decked out with centerpieces and place cards even when it was just the four of us.
So this year I was thinking about having a pumpkin carving party and thought how cute it would be to have little ghosties for place cards. I'll just write the guests name under the bakers twine. I think I'll also use them as cards on the buffet table with the name of the dish written at the bottom.
- The place card is 2" x 3" so the base is cut 2" by 6" and scored at 3".
- The Stampin' Up! Googlies (eyes) are so easy to use since they are adhesive-backed. No more looking all over the table and floor for missing eyes. :)
- The 1 3/8" Circle Punch was used to round the top of the card.
- The White Baker's Twine was dyed with Pumpkin Pie Ink.
- Scallop the bottom of the card with the Scallop Punch and sponge the card with Crumb Cake ink.
Stampin' Up! has decided to extend the 31% OFF Digital Sale until September 14! They realize how busy we've all been wrapping up summer stuff and getting everybody back to school. So you still have time to design your Christmas cards and get a great price on the printing. Also...don't forget about about the 31 digital content items on sale too. Snatch up your favorites before September 14!
If you still haven't taken the plunge into the digital world of paper crafting then check it out now. Download a 30-day FREE trial of My Digital Studio 2 and try it risk free. And while your giving it a try...if you have questions...just pick up the phone and give me a call.