The winner of the blog hop was Tina Davis. She has been notified by email. Hope you join us for our next blog hop in March.
Welcome to the Hopper's Valentine Blog Hop. The complete list of hoppers and their blog links are listed below. I hope you are ready for loads of inspiration and a chance to win a fantastic prize . All you need to do is visit each blog and leave a comment. Then on Valentine's Day - February 14th a random name will be drawn.
Oh...I almost forgot to tell you about the prize. It's a wonderful Craft Pack that includes an ink pad, Designer Series Paper, Card Stock and a card sketch - all Stampin' Up!. And if we reach 50 comments you'll also receive a free stamp set! We'll know how to reach you if you're the winner since you need to leave your email when you leave your comments. So what are you waiting for? Start hoppin' and have fun!
My project for the hop is a rich and elegant Valentine's card with a vintage feel. Something special to give to my sweetheart this Valentine's day. :)
- Using Stampin' Up!'s stamping wheels are a quick and easy way to create a background for your card. There are so many to choose from but the Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel was perfect for this card, don't you agree?
- The large heart was cut using the new Hearts Collection Framelits Dies. There are six hearts with the largest being approximately 5-1/4" wide. I love that you can see where you are placing the die before you cut!
- The little flower was made using the Boho Blossoms Punch with the Mocha Morning Specialty flocked paper - Such pretty paper.
Ink Pads: Basic Black (121045)
Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler (119685), Whisper White (100730), Mocha Morning specialty DSP (122366)
Accessories: Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel (117693), Jumbo Handle (103661), Basic Black 1-1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon ( 115615), Boho Blossoms Punch (119858), Hearts Collection Framelits Dies (125599), Neutral Brads (119736), Basic Pearls (119247), Big Shot (113439), Glue Dots (103683)
The Hoppers Valentine Line Up
- Ariane http://rubbernink.com/?p=3517
- Deana http://deanastiles.blogspot.com/2012/01/valentine-hop.html
- Tina http://tinadavisstamps.blogspot.com/2012/01/teabag-holder-for-two-t...
- Susan http://stampinmomoffour.blogspot.com/2012/02/valentines-day-blog-hop.html
- Holly http://inkadinkadoodle.com/?p=4899
- Michelle http://www.stampinup.net/blog/2071527/entry/valentines_hopper_blog_hop_j
- Elsa http://www.elsabarthel.blogspot.com/2012/02/hoppers-valentine-blog-...