Decided to share this cute mouth watering card with you today that I created for a demo swap. It's done in two fun colors - Lucky Limeade and Melon Mambo. I purchased the Mouth Watering Stamp Set when it was in the Mini Catalog but it wasn't until the temperatures were soaring that I thought to get it out and ink it up. So glad I finally did.
- When using the older ink pads, sometimes the coverage is not as even as you would like on the large block stamps. Take a blender pen and some of the ink from the lid of the ink pad to color in any areas that need more coverage. With the new foam pads - life is much easier!
- The Designer Series Paper Stacks are an affordable way to have patterned paper on hand for both cards and scrapbooking. It can be purchased in all the color families and both sets of In Colors.
- The Adorning Accents Embossing Folder is a great way to add a small strip of embossing to your projects. My favorite is this one with the little hearts.
- Use the one inch Square Punch to make perfect tails on the ends of sentiment banners.
- Mouthwatering is a great stamp set to have on hand for summer fun. Additional images are of a watermelon, ice cream cone, and cherries. Order it today!
Stamp Sets: Mouth Watering (Clear 125677, Wood 125675), Fabulous Phrases (Clear 120501, Wood 117002)
Ink: Lucky Limeade (126984), Melon Mambo (126948), Chocolate Chip (126979)
Paper: Whisper White (100730), Crumb Cake (120953), Lucky Limeade (122926), Designer Series Paper Stacks - Brights (117155)
Tools: Labels Collection Framelits (125598), Adorning Accents Embossing Folders (125601), Paper Snips (103579)
Accessories: Crumb Cake 1/2" Seam Binding (122332), Designer Printed Brads 2011-2013 In Colors (122940), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Have a wonderful day! For me it's back to making more convention swaps. :)