How would you like to Wow your Valentine this year? There's a number of new products from the Occasions Mini Catalog on this card. Can you find them all?
See if you guessed correctly:
- The new Framelits Dies are here and you're gonna love em! The Hearts Collection has six different size hearts to use individually or you can create frames with them. Just in time for Valentine's Day.
- The glitter scallop at the bottom was created using one of the new Edgelit Dies.
- The sentiment is from the P. S. I Love You stamp set. The set contains images that can be used for Valentine's Day and throughout the rest of the year.
- The pleated Satin Ribbon is so sweet. No stitching or gluing the pleats. To really appreciate it you need to see it in person.
- Pink glitter paper...how is that you wonder? Apply any color ink to the silver glitter paper to customize it. Just use a sponge dauber with either your ink pad or a reinker. It takes a little extra time but it is oh so worth it!
Ink: Early Espresso (119670)
Paper: Pretty in Pink (100459), Soft Suede (115318), Very Vanilla (101650), Silver Glitter Paper (124005) Neutrals Collection Patterns DSP Stack (117157)
Accessories: Hearts Collection Framelits Dies (125599), Adorning Accents Degelits Dies (125595), 3/8"Blushing Bride Pleated Satin Ribbon (125570), Stamping Daubers (102892), Big Shot (113439)
Feel you're not creative? I hear that a lot. Don't let it stop you. I can teach you how to create handmade cards, scrap book pages and gifts. Contact me so we can talk about how to get you started.
Thanks for stopping in today.