All you need to do is visit each blog and leave a comment. You'll find the blog line up below. Then on April 30th we will announce the randomly chosen winner.
Today I would like to share a cute clean and simple card using the Bright Blossoms stamp set and a matching Petite Purse. Both were made with products from the new Summer Smooches Suite. The entire time I was creating I just kept saying - "How cute is this"!
The new Petite Purse BigZ Die makes creating this purse a breeze. I chose to emboss the flap with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder this time and use a button that coordinates with the card. But I'm already picturing it with one of the new large fabric brads and some designer series paper from the Summer Smooches Suite. :) So keep coming back.
Take this opportunity to purchase these items in April - months before they will make their depute in the new 2012-2013 catalog. Actually, two items are only available in April and will not be in the catalog so don't wait to order the gorgeous fabric brads and the Decor Stencil.
So what sneak peek items do you "need" to have right now? Remember the promotion ends April 30, 2012.
Stamp Sets: Bright Blossoms (C125497) (W125495), Short and Sweet (W115060)
Ink: Basic Black (101179), Lucky Limeade (122935)
Paper: Temping Turquoise (102067), Basic Black (121045), Whisper White (100730)
Accessories/Tools: Designer Buttons-Brights (119747), Basic Pearls (119247), (1/2" Circle Punch (119869), 3/4" Circle Punch (119873), Square Lattice Embossing Folder (119976), Big Shot (113439)
The winner of last month's blog hop was Margaret Stiles. Margaret will receive a stamp set with coordinating DSP and Ribbon. Congratulations! Now who will be this month's winner?
2. Tina Davis - http://tinadavisstamps.blogspot.com/p/stampin-hop.html
3. Deana Stiles - http://deanastiles.blogspot.com/2012/04/april-blog-hop.html
4. Sharon Jacobs-Fisher - www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sharon/blog? directBlogUrl=/blog/65314...
5. Michelle Clarke - http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/michelleclarke/blog?directBlog...
6. Diane Squires - http://joyfulstampin.blogspot.com/2012/04/hoppers-blog-hop-summer-s...
7. Susan Carlson - http://stampinmomoffour.blogspot.com/2012/04/april-blog-hop-summer-...