My project today is a cute 3x3 Post It Note Holder. Perfect when you need a little gift. Who doesn't use Post It Notes? The colors are Pool Party and Lucky Limeade with the Everyday Enchantment DSP used in the flower.
- The Lucky Limeade Base is 3-1/4" x 6-5/8" - Scored at 3-1/8" from each end or if you have a Simply Scored Scoring Tool score at 3-1/8" and 3-1/2".
- The Very Vanilla and Pool Party strips are 1-1/2" and 7/8"wide by 3-1/4".
- I used the 5-Petal Flower Punch for the flower. It's a great punch to have in your "tool shed". Same for the Scallop Trim Border Punch.
- I die cut a small button in Lucky Limeade to put behind the clear Bitty Button.
- The flower petals were sponged with Crumb Cake Ink for added dimension.
Stamp Set: You're My Type (125650)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (100908), Crumb Cake (121030)
Paper: Everyday Enchantment DSP (126154-SAB), Lucky Limeade (122926), Pool Party (122924), Very Vanilla (101650)
Tools: Scallop Trim Border (118402), 5-Petal Flower Punch (119880), Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334), Sweet Buttons Embosslits Die (121813) Big Shot (113439)
Accessories: Bitty Buttons (118761), Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine (125572)