This week you could choose between a scalloped round card or a square one. I decided on the round and am happy with the way it turned out. I used paper from the Brights - Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack and decided to stay with traditional Valentine colors - red and pink. I love the way all the Stampin' Up! products coordinate...don't you?
- The Scallop Circle Die makes it so easy to make a round card. I made a 5" square top folded card base and then placed the card so 4 scallops are above the fold before running it through the Big Shot. You can then use as is if you like the flat top. But in this case I cut an additional scallop circle to place over the card base to make the card completely round.
- Using an embossing folder on the heart (in this case the square lattice) allows you to layer the heart over the same color and still have it stand out.
- The ribbon and sweet button from the Brights Designer Buttons add that final touch.
Stamp Set: Tiny Tags (C118592, W118091)
Paper: Brights - Patterns Designer Series Paper Pack (117155), Real Red (102482), Pretty in Pink (100459), Whisper White (100730)
Accessories: Scallop Circle Die (113468), Square Lattice Embossing Folder (119976), Big Shot (113439), Owl Builder Punch 118074), Full Heart Punch 119883), Scallop Trim Border Punch 118402), Jewelry Tag Punch (117190), Circle Scissor Plus (112530)and Glass Mat (112531), 1/4" Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon (109025), Designer Buttons (119747), Glue Dots (103683)
- The You Are Loved ( C123779) W123777) stamp set which has some wonderful stamps for Valentine Cards, Gifts, and Scrap Book pages will be gone soon. It is in the Holiday Mini Catalog which is only active until January 3rd.
- The Stocking Builder Punch (124095) will also be discontinued January 3rd and is only available until supplies last. And don't forget the coordinating stamp set Stitched Stocking (C123784) (W123782).
- The Clearance Rack Blitz is still on. Shop for some great products at great prices!
Thanks for stopping by...hope to see you tomorrow. Feel free to ask questions or leave comments. :)